21st Canadian Conference on Global Health
November 2 - 4, 2014
Westin Hotel, Ottawa
- Register Online - early bird deadline is September 15th!
- Download the updated Preliminary program - Updated August 13, 2014
- View the pre and post-conference events being offered in Ottawa - including new information on the SYP Summit!
As the largest gathering for global health in Canada, this conference brings together researchers and academics, decision makers, NGOs, policy makers, students and health care providers in an effort to share good practices, innovation and knowledge.
The theme, Partnerships for Global Health, aims to develop and strengthen partnerships both within, between and amongst countries and across institutions, sectors and disciplines and will examine partnerships from a variety of perspectives:
• Partnerships at the sub-organizational (departmental), organizational, and systems levels (including regulatory, project/operational and governance partnerships),
• Partnerships between sectors: governments, NGOs/Charitable organizations, academic, professional organizations, corporations and NGOs,
• Research, NGO, Educational and Social partnerships that further global health and reduce global health inequities; and,
• Ethical partnerships – what can we learn from the research, and practice, of global health partnerships about ethics in partnering.